Pixeled Fence Multiplayer Edition

Jul

pixeled-fence-multiplayer

Announcing an epic opportunity that allows you to get in on the awesomeness!  It’s the Pixeled Fence Multiplayer Edition!

I’ve had lots of people asking if they can help with a future project, but the size of the projects we do just don’t accommodate that many people.  So, we’ve planned something a bit more large scale that would allow everyone to get in on the action.

If you’re in the Utah area and interested in helping with this project, make a comment in this post (be sure to include your email).  I’ll be emailing details with all the what, where, and when later on.  If you’re unable to be with us but still want to help out you can always donate (right nav).

I’m looking forward to see what kind of interest we get for this.  Big thanks to all the fans.  We love all the great feedback and support. . . you’re the best.

PixelMan

16 Responses to “Pixeled Fence Multiplayer Edition”

1. Taylor says:

Provo, south of campus. I’m in.

2. Alex says:

I’m in Draper, but willing to travel. I know I can get extra manpower, too. Let’s do this!

3. Pixelman says:

Well, the enthusiasm here is much less than I was expecting. Seemed like their was a lot more people who wanted to get in on the action before this was announced. Hmmm, I’ll wait a little while longer and see what happens.

4. Cory says:

My girlfriend and I want to help! Let me know!

5. Hannah says:

I’m in if you still want help. These things made my day.

6. Stephen Carter says:

I have two teenage sons who will come with me to help. We live in Orem. And I’ll donate.

7. Dan says:

If this hasn’t happened yet, I’d to help.

8. cory says:

I’m sad I didn’t see this sooner! I would love to be involved in any way.

9. Good way of explaining, and fastidious paragraph to get facts about my presentation subject, which i am going
    to deliver in institution of higher education.

10. michonski says:

not surprisingly like your web-site but the truth is must check the spelling on numerous of the blogposts. Many of options rife with punctuation concerns we to seek out it really troublesome to share with the fact on the flip side I will surely come back all over again.

11. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity
    in your post is just spectacular and that i could think you’re an expert
    in this subject. Well together with your permission allow
    me to snatch your feed to keep updated with coming near near post.
    Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

my web-site Rory T. Danese

12. Hi mates, how is everything, and what you desire to say on the topic of
    this post, in my view its really awesome in support of me.

Also visit my site … Shayne I. Schug

13. This is my first time go to see at here and i am really happy to read all at alone place.

14. I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this post was good.
    I don’t understand who you might be however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger should you
    are not already. Cheers!

15. This piece of writing will assist the internet people for building up
    new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

16. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.